Work with MeFind Your Hum
Book your consultation here
What makes me hum?
I love playing detective. I love unravelling your current health concerns to better understand your symptoms but to also work out the root cause of why you are experiencing what you are. Whilst I will treat all health conditions I particularly love
- Hormonal Health – both male and female
- Energy depletion – including adrenal and thyroid health and sleep disturbances
- Stress + manifesting mood disorders – depression, anxiety
- Digestive complaints – IBS, SIBO, IBD, reflux, heartburn, candida overgrowth
From here I make small, continual tweaks to your diet and lifestyle helping decrease your symptoms and getting you back to a place where they can thrive.
I have studied Nutritional Medicine so I understand the underlying causes + effects of diseases and health conditions. I use specific questioning and de-coding of pathology testing to get to the root cause.
My treatment plans are backed in science. But I also deeply believe in our connection to ourselves + our surroundings. Yep I have an inner woo-woo side. I think this is a major piece of what is missing in today’s health care. This means you will definitely get self-care as part of your treatment plan. Read more about Kirsty here
Is The Nourishing Way for me?
The Nourishing Way wants to put the joy and adventurous spirit back into your life. We do this through our three core foundations,
Sustain : with food + nutrients (learn more)
Strengthen : body + mind (learn more)
Nurture : develop + grow (learn more)
Together these work in connection with your own personal values to restore the feeling of wellbeing you have been searching for. No amount of restrictive diets, hours spent at bootcamp or massages can give you the life you want. We truly believe that to live a life that makes you hum, you need to heal and grow from the inside out.
Here at The Nourishing Way underlying everything we do are the following values
- Education both for ourselves and our clients – constantly learning enables us to pass this knowledge onto our clients – we want to do ourselves out of a job!
- Practicality – we all live in the real world with commitments, work, family, friends, sports etc, we understand and embrace this, working with are clients where they are at and providing tools to assist.
- Nourishment – kind of goes without saying… Sustaining through wholefoods; Strengthening our body and mind; Nurturing what makes us hum
- Joy – we love life and want you to share that with you.
So if you want to…
- Reignite that inner spark
- Have a better understanding of health
- Create positive lifestyle habits through sustainable changes
- Be treated as an individual (no cookie cutter programs here)
- Learn to identify stress within yourself and how to manage this
- Gain confidence in making decisions about your health
- More energy and a more even mood, better digestive health and hormone regulation
then The Nourishing Way is for you.
We believe it’s important that you feel comfortable with the people that you choose to have on your team. This helps you achieve your goals which in turn helps us with our mission to help you create a life that makes you hum. Before committing to a choosing a practitioner we strongly encourage you to book a ‘Chat’ with us. This is a free 15 min call, either via Skype or on the phone, in which we can briefly discuss your goals and how we work at The Nourishing Way to make sure it fits with you. There is no hard sell, no obligation, the choice to engage with us as your coach is totally up to you. So head back up to the top of this page and Let’s Chat!
Initial Consultation : 75 minutes : $140
Your initial session will include:
- Full assessment of your current health concern including current symptoms
- Assessment of other relevant body systems + all lifestyle factors including, sleep, eating, stress and movement
- Analysis of current diet
- Identify areas in which you need support
- Treatment plan to help your current symptoms that fits in with your life covering diet and lifestyle to help get you back to living your life humming from the inside
- Identification of further testing if required
Follow-Up Consultations :
60 minutes : $120 – this is generally suggested for you first follow-up consultation and when a review of pathology is needed
45 minutes : $95 – a standard follow-up
30 minutes : $80 – used to address specific nutrition or lifestyle suggestions or acute symptoms and when a quick touch point is needed for accountability
Follow up sessions will include:
- Celebrating you kicking your goals!
- Tracking your progress and adjusting your plan where needed
- Continuing to make small achievable changes in your diet and lifestyle to reduce symptoms and begin to address underlying causes
- Analysis + review of any pathology testing
- Developing strategies to help you overcome barriers and obstacles that may hinder your progress
- Building on you becoming in tune with your body and what it needs through tapping into your intuition
- Creating positive lifestyle habits through sustainable changes
- Greater understanding of basic nutrition and how other lifestyle factors contribute to your health