Savoury Pumpkin Pancakes
Pancakes are not just for breakfast. They should be enjoyed anytime. On Pancake Day I like to eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner!! So with that in mind I have created a savoury version to enjoy.
This is super versatile allowing you to top it with any of your favourites! I topped this one with pulled beef, asparagus, yoghurt and polish sauerkraut. But I can also recommend smoked salmon, avocado and rocket!
What do I need?
100g cooked Pumpkin
1/4 cup Almond Flour
1/2 tbl of Flaxseed Ground
Salt/Pepper to taste
1 Tbl of Coconut Oil
Let’s Do This!
1. Mash the pumpkin.
2. Add the eggs, almond flour, flaxseed to the pumpkin and combine.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the coconut oil in a small frypan over medium to low heat.
5. Add 1/3 of the mixture to the pan – don’t make it too thin.
6. Cook for 2-3mins. Flip gently then cook for another 1-2mins.
7. Top with your favourite yummy foods.